- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
The energy sector (i.e. oil and gas and off shore renewables projects) faces a number of key environmental challenges which include increasing pressure to improve efficiency in the face of rising utility costs and to seek to control environmental pollution as a result of operational activities.
The energy sector also has a number of key health and safety challenges namely: safe guarding employee welfare and health and safety management.
Team Mabbett can assist companies in the energy sector to manage their environmental, health and safety responsibilities through:
- planning and development services to include: noise and impact assessments.
- health and safety consulting services to include: risk assessments; audits; training, and occupational hygiene.
- mechanical systems design engineering.
- project engineering assistance.
- development, implementation and on-going maintenance of either a stand alone or integrated environmental, health and safety, energy or quality management system.
Team Mabbett integrates seamlessly into our client’s facilities and process engineering teams and/or their environmental, health and safety team, to provide additional technical resource or specialist skills that may not be present in-house. We deliver these resources and skills on an ‘as needed’ basis, whether it is for a specific project or as part of an on-site services contract.