All of us at Mabbett recognise how important our local community is to our business. We are committed to investing our resources in supporting those around us on a proactive basis through Community Engagement activities.
All of us at Mabbett recognise how important our local community is to our business. We are committed to investing our resources in supporting those around us on a proactive basis through Community Engagement activities. We have supported various causes – have a look at the different activities we have recently been involved in.
Support for our Local Area:
- SpinFit Challenge 2014 – Mabbett pedaled against poverty and raised £2182 for Glasgow City Mission (GCM).
- GCM food parcelling and donation of an energy-efficient cooker to a GCM client.
- Bake-off for Glasgow School of Art’s fire restoration project.
- The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning – £160 raised for West of Scotland Macmillan Cancer Support.
- Deliver primary school talks, offer secondary school work experience and advertise undergraduate internship opportunities to encourage aspiring youth.
- Lecture at schools and universities.
- Deliver workshops and offer free business advice to over 200 students through the University of Strathclyde’s Management Development Programme.
Support for Wider Issues:
- Annual Christmas Charitable Donations to: The Mental Health Foundation, Prostate Scotland, British Red Cross, Yorkhill Hospital and Glasgow City Mission.
- Bake-Off for the Philippines typhoon.
- Mabbett Commonwealth Games BBQ for UNICEF.
A huge thanks goes to our staff for their active (and enthusiastic!) participation in these activities – we have been able to work together to raise awareness and support for many worthy causes.
To find out more about our Community Engagement or to support these charities and activities yourself, please feel free to contact Suzanne Lindsay on 0141 227 2300 or email@example.com.
We value the community we operate within and are proud to help it truly See a Difference, in exciting, inspiring and humbling ways.