Mabbett supports Glanbia Cheese Ltd with achieving DSEAR compliance and protecting staff from the risks posed by dangerous substances
Mabbett Approach and Delivery
Mabbett were approached by Glanbia Cheese Ltd to provide Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2003 (DSEAR) services for their site in Magheralin, Northern Ireland.
Mabbett duly provided the following support:
- Provision of a DSEAR Hazardous Area Classification and Risk Assessment
- Creation and delivery of a bespoke site specific DSEAR Awareness Training Course.
Recommendations were also highlighted in order to further improve overall safety and operability of the site.
“We now have a very detailed and thorough DSEAR Risk Assessment for our site which is easy to read and understand We also have a clear set of instructions and recommendations to ensure we remain compliant We have a team who are now very knowledgeable in regard to the DSEAR Regulations, potential explosions risks on site and more importantly how to control them in order to prevent an explosion from occurring. We have worked with Mabbett for a number of years and they continue to provide an excellent service which is bespoke for our site. Their professionalism and attention to detail is exactly what we were looking for!”
Chris Wing, H&S Manager
- Provision of a detailed and thorough DSEAR Risk Assessment for the site, which is easily understood.
- Implementation of a clear set of instructions and recommendations to ensure compliance is maintained.
- Increased staff awareness on DSEAR, as well as potential explosions risks on the site and how to control these risks to prevent incidents.
To find out more about how Mabbett can work with you, please get in touch.