- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Contaminated Land Services
Mabbett Contaminated Land Services range from initial Phase 1 desk-top based studies to site-specific subsurface investigations, with bespoke risk assessments and innovative remedial solutions engineering. The Mabbett contaminated land team offers a quality site investigation service, in line with British Standard BS 10175:2011, tailored to each client’s need.
Mabbett routinely provides private and public sector clients support in the following areas:
- Phase 1 desk study site assessments;
- Local authority/council ‘Part IIA’ assessments;
- Site development suitability assessments/planning consent application including:
- preliminary risk assessments;
- intrusive investigations;
- generic risk assessments;
- detailed site-specific risk assessments;
- remediation options appraisal;
- remediation design including engineering design plans and specifications bidding and negotiating assistance, construction oversight, start-up and commissioning;
- Due diligence for site acquisition, divestiture, audit purposes;
- Surface integrity and bund audits;
- Third party peer review; and
- Pollution Prevention and Control support including site baseline surveys, development and completion of site protection and monitoring programs, and site surrender support.
Contact Jill Cottrell, Environmental Compliance Consultant via email at: email@example.com to discuss Contaminated Land Services, including Containment and Surface Integrity.