Annandale Distillery Company Ltd
Mabbett Approach and Delivery
The Site Assessment component of the project aimed to investigate restrictions arising from ground conditions at the site to the proposed development.
- Access restrictions (site accessed via historic bridges of unknown condition).
- Operating plant equipment in close proximity to derelict and historic (including Grade 2 listed) buildings.
- Environment Agency withdrew Soil Guideline Values, TOX Reports and majority of relevant guidance immediately prior to the start of the project. Mabbett therefore had to develop appropriate screening values for use in risk assessment that would be acceptable to the local authority.
- Project is on-going.
- Client is extremely satisfied and very positive feedback received.
- Repeat business since generated from client.