- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Energy Management Systems (ISO 50001)
The Energy Management Standard ISO 50001 which replaces BS 16001 provides a framework to help organisations embed energy management best practice into their day-to-day operations, through the development of an Energy Management System.
Mabbett’s integrated team includes experienced environmental scientists and engineers, this means Mabbett has the skills and the resources to develop a bespoke Energy Management System for our clients. Mabbett can also identify and design engineered solutions that will improve energy efficiency and reduce costs.
Mabbett assists our clients with full design, development and implementation as well as on-going maintenance and development of either a stand-alone or integrated Energy Management System.
Our Energy Management Systems consultancy services include:
- gap analysis audit;
- system integration e.g. ISO 14001;
- energy policy;
- Energy Management System documentation and templates;
- legislation register completion and evaluation of compliance services;
- monitoring and measurement activities;
- awareness training and communication;
- internal auditor training (1-day or 2-day courses available);
- setting of objectives, targets and programmes; and
- certification audit support.
Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
You can use ISO 50001 to comply with ESOS. See here for more information on ESOS, and please call us or email if you'd like know the pro's and con's of using ISO 50001 as a compliance route for ESOS.
Both the ISO 50001 route and the ESOS Assessment route are good options for ESOS compliance.
Contact Robert Duncan, Senior Environmental Consultant via email at: email@example.com to discuss further.