Launched! Good Practice Resource Efficiency Guides for Business
15th July 2014
Mabbett are well known for cost-saving work on resource efficiency for business. Invest Northern Ireland recently commissioned Mabbett to write a series of Good Practice guides which are available on-line for businesses to use:
- Water Efficiency – ‘A practical Water Efficiency Guide for Businesses in Northern Ireland’
- Packaging Optimisation – ‘A Packaging Optimisation Guide for Food and Drink Businesses in Northern Ireland’
- Waste Minimisation – ‘Waste Minimisation – Efficient Management for Cost Savings Guide for Businesses in Northern Ireland’
- Resource Efficiency in Hotels – ‘A Resource Efficiency Guide for the Hotel Sector in Northern Ireland’.
The Guides were developed to steer businesses through the many opportunities available to businesses to drive improvements in resource efficiency and maximise cost savings.
Mabbett launched the Good Practice Guides at various events across Northern Ireland including SustainEx 2014.
The guides are available free to download via the links above or at Invest NI’s website – http://www.investni.com/support-for-business/operating-efficiencies/energy-and-waste.html
Mabbett have the experts to hand to help you navigate these guides and implement resource efficiency within your business so get in touch and find out how to save money for your business today.
- Robert Duncan, Senior Environmental Consultant and Chartered Environmentalist: +44 (0) 28 9038 7047, or
- Geraldine Boylan, Director, Environment, Health & Safety: +44 (0) 141 227 2300