- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Health and Safety Management Systems
ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001
The aim of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System is to help protect a business by providing a structured means of managing health and safety risks and meeting compliance. Mabbett can assist with the full design, development and implementation of informal and registered Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, for example to ISO 45001 or OHSAS 18001. Mabbett can also help with the on-going maintenance, development and internal auditing of such systems.
Mabbett’s approach is to fully integrate its staff into a clients on-site health and safety team. This means that by working side-by-side, Mabbett can deliver a full suite of health and safety management system consulting and training services, which include:
- review and development of tailored policies and procedures into a company-specific health and safety management manual;
- compilation of a legal register;
- legal register update;
- compliance audit;
- internal audits and preparation for third party audits;
- design and delivery of bespoke health and safety training, and
- migration support from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001.
Contact Craig Johnson, Senior Environmental Consultant & Project Manager via email at: email@example.com to discuss further.