- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Environmental Management Systems/EMS (ISO 14001/BS 8555)
Working alongside our clients internal EMS team, we assist our clients with full design, development as well as on-going maintenance, and training for the EMS team and workforce, of either a stand-alone or integrated Environmental Management System (EMS).
Where appropriate and/or necessary, Mabbett uses energy, water and waste management specialists, drawn from our integrated team, to help address client specific issues for example, resource efficiency or regulatory compliance.
Environmental Management Systems (EMS) consultancy services include:
- gap analysis audit to ISO 14001 / BS 8555 based on existing in-house systems;
- environmental policy development;
- identifying and prioritising environmental aspects;
- slick, user-friendly legal registers and compliance audit reports/evidence to support robust compliance with obligations and enhanced awareness of compliance status;
- objectives, targets and environmental programmes development;
- development of documentation including procedures, work instructions and forms;
- internal environmental auditing services, to include shadowing of independent third-party auditors;
- advice and assistance throughout the project;
- assistance with certification audits, and
- on or off-site support - full system revision development and implementation support.
Environmental Management Systems (EMS) training courses include:
- IEMA Internal EMS auditor course (auditing against ISO 14001:2015).
- Environmental awareness to include IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workplace courses.
- Senior Management Team MasterClass (half-day/ full day).
- In-company or public workshops for engaging key departments or staff including procurement/design/leadership/contractors/value chain.
Contact Jamie Roddie - Manager, Environment via email at: email@example.com to discuss how we can support your internal EMS team.