Free ISO 14001 Implementation Breakfast Seminars
19th May 2016
It’s Time to Transition – ISO 14001:2015 won’t wait for you.
- Is your organisation registered to ISO 14001:2004?
- Are you aware of the key differences between the old ISO 14001:2004 and the new ISO 14001:2015 standard?
- Have you started transitioning?
- Do you have the skills to do this in-house?
- Is Senior Management aware of your obligation to make the change?
We are here to help!
With a free Implementation Seminar to kick things off.
Mabbett’s experienced EMS Consultants can support with all aspects of the transition and development of an EMS to ISO 14001:2015.
This new standard was published on 15 September 2015, and it is the first significant revision to the international standard in 11 years – making this a great opportunity to refresh old, tired systems.
- Free Implementation Seminar
Dunfermline – 01 June 2016, 08:30 – 10:30
Glasgow – 03 June 2016, 08:30 – 10:30
- Gap Analysis: we can offer a valuable 1-2 day project to start your transition through the development of a prioritised action plan – identifying strengths and weaknesses of your current status/system and utilising your own available resource and skills, or developing a system if you don’t already have one.
Want to learn more about ISO 14001:2015?
- Sign up to the free Implementation Seminar. Back due to popular demand – this is the fourth seminar we have delivered on this subject. Email here or below to sign up.
- Email: Contact Kirsten Speirs at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to arrange a meeting with one of our EMS Consultants to discuss your company specific requirements.
- Web: Click here for more information on ISO 14001:2015.