- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Risk Assessment - Awareness and Application
Sound awareness and application of risk assessment in the workplace underpins effective health & safety management. This course has been designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the importance, principles and techniques of Risk Assessment.
The course will be delivered by experienced health & safety consultants who will enhance learning through case study examples and practical experience.
Who Should Attend?
Senior Managers, Line Managers, Supervisors, Safety Officers or anybody involved in carrying out Health and Safety Risk Assessment.
The course is designed to:
- Raise awareness of the importance of undertaking and updating risk assessments and associated legal requirements which underpin this.
- Understand employer and employee responsibilities in relation to undertaking and approving risk assessments.
- Explain the process of risk assessment and understand the relationship between hazard and risks.
- Legal Requirement and Regulatory Influences.
- Key Drivers for Risk Assessment.
- Safe systems of work
- Risk Assessment – Managers, supervisors and employees’ responsibilities.
- Risk Assessment case study examples.
- Risk Assessment Fundamentals – Hazard and Risk.
- Undertaking a Risk Assessment – HSE 5 Steps to Risk Assessment.
- Principles of Prevention / hierarchy of control.
Point of Contact
To register or for more information contact our Training Team at email@example.com or call 0141 227 2300.