The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning!
26th September 2014
Mabbett plays its part…
At 10:00 this morning, Friday 26 September, Mabbett offices participated in The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
As part of our Community Engagement Programme and Healthy Working Lives involvement, we hosted a bake off and raised money to help grow the support that Macmillan offers to people facing cancer in our area.
We are very supportive of Macmillan Cancer Support because:
- Every day, in the West of Scotland, 38 people find out the devastating news they have cancer.
- By 2030, there will be 156,500 people living with or beyond cancer in West of Scotland – that’s enough to fill Hampden Park Stadium three times.
- 232 Macmillan nurses and professionals are working in the West of Scotland.
- Last year the Macmillan support line helped with the questions and worries of 2,740 people from our region.
- Every pound raised can make sure constant support is provided for people fighting in our area.
Join us and click here to donate now. Please remember to gift aid your donation.
Let’s See a Difference through supporting cancer research!