- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
COMAH Regulations Compliance Support
With a detailed knowledge of COMAH (Control of Major Accident Hazards) Regulations, our process safety team is experienced in the provision of a variety of COMAH-related consultancy services to assist our clients in strengthening their compliance, minimising their risk, and aligning with industry best practice. Our clients include a variety of Upper-Tier and Lower-Tier establishments, (as well as those transitioning from Lower-Tier to Upper-Tier status) across the chemical, pharmaceutical, oil/gas, manufacturing, food/drink and distilling sectors.
Our COMAH-related Consultancy Services
We provide all of the potential safety consultancy requirements, as listed below, associated with the maintenance of a Lower-Tier and Upper-Tier COMAH establishment.
- Hazard identification and analysis studies (e.g. Major Accident Hazard Identification/HAZID/HAZOP).
- Functional Safety and Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA).
- Major accident consequence modelling.
- DSEAR hazardous area classification and risk assessment.
- COMAH Safety Report preparation assistance and ALARP evaluations.
- Occupied Building Risk Assessment (OBRA).
- Quantitative Risk Assessments and Analysis (QRA).
- Environmental risk tolerability assessments (CDOIF).
- Occupational health and safety services.
- Safety and environmental legal compliance services.
- Human factors analysis.
- Safety and environmental training.
For Lower-Tier sites, Mabbett can assist with the preparation of Major Accident Prevention Policy (MAPP) reports and for Upper-Tier sites, Mabbett can provide full COMAH Safety Report authoring services for both initial submissions and 5-yearly reviews.
Mabbett can also assist your business improve COMAH compliance and associated chemical management practices, via development of both environmental and health & safety management systems.
To discuss any of the above or any other Process Safety requirements that you may have, please contact:
Paul Young, Director - Safety. 0141 227 2311; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keighley Ziolkowski, Senior Engineer, Process Safety. 0141 227 2329; email@example.com