- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Mabbett has highly skilled environmental, health and safety and management systems technical professionals with experience across a range of sectors that can be made available for secondments and on-site projects, for flexible periods of time, depending on your needs.
An environmental, health and safety or EHS secondment provides the opportunity to meet your business challenges which may include workload pressures and staff or technical shortages without the need to recruit extra staff. Mabbett can second staff into your business who integrate into your team and act as an on-site drivers to meet your goals.
Mabbett has worked with a number of clients who have needed hands on technical support from our environmental, health and safety and engineering teams to help deliver projects, meet legislative compliance and deliver management systems.
Mabbett secondment services are ideal for clients seeking:
- cover during a period of absence, such as a long-term sickness/accident absence or to cover maternity/paternity leave, or during a staff vacancy.
- temporary environmental, health and safety or EHS officer/manager for a specific project for example management system development and implementation (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001/OHSAS 18001 or 50001).
An environmental, health and safety or EHS on-site services secondment contract with Mabbett can deliver many benefits including:
- provision of a competent and qualified environmental, health and safety professional without the ancillary costs associated with a full-time employee.
- access to additional technical depth, expertise and field monitoring equipment through the wider Mabbett team which includes mechanical, electrical and process engineers and resource efficiency specialists (energy, water and waste).
- locally based for prompt response.
- full integration with your in-house team.
Contact Jamie Roddie - Manager, Environmental & Quality Group, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.