Mabbett Christmas Charities
10th December 2018
Merry Christmas, Season’s Greetings and Happy Holidays from all your friends at Mabbett!
As we do each year, Mabbett wish to acknowledge those who are not as fortunate during the festive period. This year, our staff have nominated a number of charities to be benefactors of our annual Christmas Charity donation:
- Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity (Yorkhill),
- Glasgow Women’s Aid,
- Revive MS,
- Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre,
- Cancer Research UK,
- Crohn’s & Colitis UK,
- Crohns In Childhood Research Association (CICRA) ,
- Greyhound Awareness League,
- Highland Hospice,
- Macmillan Cancer Support,
- National Ankylosing Spondylitis Society (NASS),
- National Autistic Society,
- Save the Children,
- Social Bite,
- Society of St Vincent de Paul, and
- Women’s Aid.
We would also respectfully encourage you to support the works of a charity close to your own heart this Christmas season.