FREE Seminar – Targeting energy use and controlling costs through ISO 50001, the energy management standard
10th June 2013
Mabbett in partnership with NQA, are running a free information seminar on the new energy management systems standard, ISO 50001. The event will be held at The Dunsilly Hotel, Antrim on 27 June 2013.
This free information seminar will provide delegates with an introduction to EnMS focusing on ISO 50001 to include:
- what is ISO 50001;
- how is it different to ISO 14001;
- typical benefits it could bring to my business (cost savings,
- supply chain benefits etc);
- external registration, and
- case study presentations from Farrans Construction and B/E Aerospace who are registered to ISO 50001.
For more details and to book a place on this seminar click here or contact Suzanne Lindsay on 028 90 737873.