Career opportunity for an experienced QEHS Consultant
1st November 2017
We are recruiting now for an experienced Quality, Environment, Health and Safety (QEHS) Consultant to join our growing team. The position will be based at either our Glasgow or Rosyth office.
The successful candidate will work within the Environment and Quality Team. Typical projects will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with clients to assist with full or partial development and implementation of stand-alone or integrated management systems, e.g. ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001 etc.
- Internal auditing (second party) of client facilities for compliance with legislation and corporate management systems.
- On-site support (interim QEHS Consultant/Manager).
- Assisting with client environmental issues to include: setting up, implementing and monitoring environmental improvement programmes and providing legal compliance assistance.
- Leading business improvement projects, including lean manufacturing, data analysis and targeting projects.
- Resource efficiency including auditing and consulting on energy, water, waste, materials, packaging.
- Hazardous materials reduction and special waste management.
- Design and delivery of training, seminars and facilitation of workshops.
The successful candidate will work within a supportive, friendly and driven team, contributing to meeting Team Mabbett targets.
Click here for a full job description and to apply.