- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Transition
This is a one-day interactive course for experienced environmental auditors currently working with ISO 14001:2004. The course is designed to update auditors with awareness of the new ISO 14001:2015 standard and how to audit against it to improve the effectiveness of their environmental management system (EMS).
Note: for new environmental auditors, the Mabbett IEMA 3-day Internal Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Auditor course is recommended.
- Delegates will understand the key changes in ISO 14001:2015.
- Ability to audit against the new standard including the life cycle approach, leadership, context review, risks and opportunities and process-based approach.
- The overall aim is to improve internal auditors’ competency and understanding of ISO 14001:2015.
Audit Skills and Knowledge for ISO 14001:2015
- Overview of Annex SL changes to the ISO 14001:2015 high level structure.
- Planning and undertaking an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 - reminder.
- Process auditing and reminder on techniques for gathering evidence.
Auditing ISO 14001:2015
- Changes within the ISO 14001:2015 standard; Context, Leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance Evaluation and Improvement and how to audit these.
- Revised and new terms and definitions.
- New concepts including life cycle perspective and the process approach to environmental management - how this changes how we audit.
Delivery will include an interactive mixture of PowerPoint presentation, exercise scenarios and group discussion. This one-day course is a transition course for already experienced environmental auditors.
Point of Contact
For further information on this course please contact a member of our training team on 0141 227 2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.