- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce
- Belfast: 29 October 2019
- Dublin: 05 November 2019
- Glasgow: 05 November 2019
- London: 26 November 2019
This 1-day course has been designed to provide the learner with a practical introduction to environmental sustainability so they are equipped with the knowledge, understanding and motivation to make a positive difference within their organisation. On completion of the course, learners will have basic environmental awareness to make a positive contribution within their organisation. The course is delivered through trainer based presentations and practical activities.
Who should attend?
IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce is one of a suite of courses, under the banner of Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workplace, which is a new development programme aimed at non-environmental specialists. The course is ideal for members of a team who work at an operational level in any job role, across all sectors, to ensure that environmental sustainability is embedded in to all job roles of a company.
Course learning outcomes
On completion of the course the Learner will:
- have knowledge and understanding of the main environmental and economic risks and opportunities.
- have knowledge and understanding of compliance obligations and business drivers for change.
- have knowledge and understanding of the main potential impacts on environment and sustainability.
- have knowledge and understanding of how to improve environmental performance.
Learners are assessed through an online multiple choice exam.