- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers
- Belfast: 05-06 June 2019
- London: 05-06 June 2019
- Dublin: 26-27 June 2019
- Glasgow: 03-04 July 2019
- Cork: 31 July-01 August 2019
- Dubai: 23-24 October 2019
This 2-day course has been designed to support managers and supervisors in understanding the strategic and operational implications environmental sustainability has on them, their team and department, enabling them to contribute to the improved environmental sustainability of their organisation. On completion of the course, managers and supervisors will better understand their role in promoting sustainability within their organisation. The course is delivered through trainer based presentations and practical activities.
Who should attend?
IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers is one of a suite of courses, under the banner of Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workplace, which is a new development programme aimed at non-environmental specialists. This course is aimed at supervisors and managers from any industry or business sector. No prior environmental knowledge required.
Course learning outcomes
On completion of the course the Learner will:
- evaluate drivers for change and barriers.
- apply knowledge and understanding to baseline data to monitor and improve performance.
- apply knowledge of environmental sustainability across the value chain.
- demonstrate the importance of implementing resource efficiency.
- demonstrate how employees can improve environmental performance.
Learners are assessed through an online multiple choice exam.