- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
The Green Umbrella Programme
Funding available for ~£2000 of consultancy services to get your company an environmental management plan, to find out where energy/water/waste savings can be made, to increase your tendering success and to green your image.
In partnership with Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce, we have developed the Green Umbrella programme, specifically for Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce members, but open to all.
Why get under the Green Umbrella?
The Green Umbrella Programme uses expert help, consultancy and training to guide your business through the steps and opportunities in developing an Environmental Management System (EMS) – a system which will improve your Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) and Tender scores, reduce your overhead costs and boost your green credibility. It will take you half way to ISO 14001. Green Umbrella is FOC and open to everyone but spaces are limited.
- Reduced overheads and cost-savings.
- Low-cost way of aligning with an EMS Standard.
- Energy, water, materials and waste minimisation expert help.
- Improved PQQ and Invitation to Tender scores.
- Challenge your competitors with tender differentiation and credibility.
- Access to new clients.
- Group sessions to share ideas and challenges with other businesses.
- Obtain an international recognisable ‘green image.’
- Enhance your Corporate Social Responsibility and PR opportunities.
*Already have ISO 14001? The upcoming update to ISO 14001 requires increased engagement with stakeholders including supply chain.
Get ahead of the game and demonstrate your engagement with your supply chain by alerting your local suppliers to Green Umbrella.
They can get involved and improve their environmental management free of charge! Contact Mabbett for more information.*
How does Green Umbrella work?
Baseline Resource Audit – find out how efficient you are and where your company could make savings.
Three half-day group EMS development Training Workshops. Through the workshops, you will:
- Develop a bespoke Green Plan for your business; and
- Lay the foundations for your company to progress to official BS 8555 certification, taking you half way to ISO 14001, the international environmental management system standard.
Training Workshop dates:
Workshop 1: TBC
Workshop 2: TBC
Workshop 3: TBC
How to register:
- Complete a Baseline Audit Application form (highlighting your energy users and spend). Click here.
- Complete a Workshop Booking Agreement form. Click here.
- Send to Mabbett or Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce for confirmation of registration.
To return these forms and for any other information, contact: