- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)
The Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS) recognises companies that can demonstrate continual environmental performance improvement, and regularly report on this through a public environmental statement.
The process of external verification, combined with public reporting, adds legitimacy and credibility to companies that attain the EMAS standard claims of enhanced environmental performance.
Mabbett’s team of experienced environmental consultants can provide the following support measures to help companies achieve EMAS:
- gap analysis audit;
- full systems design, development and implementation;
- environmental training, to include awareness training, environmental management team training and internal auditor training;
- provision of time-saving document templates;
- legislation register completion and evaluation of compliance services; and
- production of an environmental statement.
Contact Jamie Roddie, Manager, Environment via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.