- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
H&S Compliance and Consultancy
Managing all aspects of an employer’s health and safety obligations, as stipulated under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and subordinate legislation, can be both arduous and time consuming. Mabbett’s team of competent, qualified and highly skilled health and safety professionals can assist by providing multi-disciplinary Health & Safety consulting and training services.
Mabbett has considerable Health & Safety experience, from office environments and education, to on-site environments at food manufacturers, engineering sites, etc.
Health & Safety Consultancy services:
- Regulatory assistance - legal (and other requirements) register development, including current and pending legislation, to help anticipate legal changes that may impact the business.
- Legal register updates and compliance audits: a hassle free approach to Health & Safety legal compliance: Click here for more details.
- Health & Safety gap analysis of an organisation (or a specific process) to develop a baseline of health and safety infrastructure.
- Preparation, development and/or review of health and safety policies, procedures and manuals.
- Occupational hygiene assessments.
- Health & Safety management systems to include: OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001.
- Risk assessments.
- Health & Safety awareness training for all employees.
- Chemical management services.
- Specific operator training.
- Routine inspections and checks to help ensure that preventative and protective measures are in place and effective.
Why would you need H&S Support?
It can be very beneficial to have a Mabbett health and safety consultant on-site to augment a client’s staff either full or part-time as part of an on-site health and safety secondment services contract or on a project by project basis. Additionally, Mabbett can be called upon when there is a need to provide additional resource to carry out a specific project, or provide cover during a period of absence, such as a long-term sickness/accident absence, during maternity/paternity leave or a staff vacancy.
A health and safety on-site services secondment contract with Mabbett can deliver many benefits including:
- Health and safety consulting and training provided on an ‘as needed’ basis;
- Provision of a competent and qualified health and safety professional without the ancillary costs associated with a full-time employee;
- Access to additional technical depth, expertise and field monitoring equipment;
- Locally based for prompt response; and
- Full integration with a client’s in-house team.
Contact Omar Khalid, Manager, Health and Safety via email at: email@example.com to discuss further.
Environmental Consulting and Compliance
Mabbett also offer Environmental Consulting and Compliance services. We have a combined Environment, Health & Safety legal register for your convenience (so not to double your workload!):
Contact Jill Cottrell, Environmental Compliance Consultant via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.