- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Ecological Surveys and Planning
Potential environmental impacts of proposed developments need to be assessed and, depending on the scale of the project, may require full Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) or, for small projects, scaled down Environmental Appraisals.
Our Environmental Team routinely undertake feasibility and scoping studies. These are followed by ecological baseline surveys for ornithological and protected species receptors, as well as habitats which could be affected a proposed construction project. Based on the outcome we prepare the required reports for submission to the planning authorities.
Our ecological surveys and planning services include:
- Feasibility and Scoping studies and Consultation with statutory consultees;
- Ornithological Surveys;
- European Protected Species surveys;
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) or Environmental Appraisal, and
- Full GIS (Geographic Information System) capability in-house with ArcGIS.
Mabbett can also provide the following associated areas of expertise:
- Contaminated Land Services
- Hydrology/Flood Assessments
- Surface Integrity
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Air Pollution Control
- Noise Assessments
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Policy Development
Contact Stephanie Kiel - Principal Environmental Consultant, Ecologist via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.