- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Mabbett offer a full life-cycle approach to development, from initial feasibility assessments through to construction and operation. Our Environmental Planners can assist with gaining planning consent for your development proposals.
Click here for summary of changes to the Planning Process in light of COVID-19.
Our planning services include the following:
- Feasibility and site findings studies
- Preparation of supporting planning documents, including Planning Statements, Design and Access Statements, Pre-Application Consultation Reports
- Community consultation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Planning application submission and management
- Planning appeals
Post Planning Consent Services
Following planning consent, Mabbett can provide a full range of post consent services, including:
- Discharge planning conditions
- Applications to vary conditions
- Environmental permit applications
- Pre-construction surveys
- Environmental and Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW)
- Post-construction monitoring
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP)
Contact Susan Bell, Principal Environmental Planner via email at: SBell@mabbett.eu or T: 0141 227 2303 to discuss further.