- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Environmental Legal Compliance Consulting
How do you review, manage and demonstrate compliance with environmental legislation? All companies, regardless of whether they hold an externally certificated environmental management system, have a legal responsibility to know what legislation is applicable to them and the activities that they undertake.
It is challenging to keep up with environmental legal requirements and the various changes that take place. A simple way to keep up to date is through regular compliance audits and periodically maintaining and updating a register of relevant environmental legislation.
Mabbett support both environmental and health & safety legal compliance consulting.
Our Environmental Legal Compliance Consulting Services
- Environment Legal Register
- Quarterly Updates
- Assistance with action close out, if required, from our wider independent team
Why outsource your environmental legal compliance to Mabbett?
- Firstly, and most importantly, we help to enable improved compliance. We undertake an onsite legal compliance audit which includes a series of questions covering a range of key environmental areas including air quality and emissions, contaminated land, energy, hazardous substances, waste, water, and packaging. We audit compliance against applicable environmental legislation and available evidence, and screen out non-applicable legislation. The findings then allow completion of a site specific environmental legal register.
- Legal updates are time-consuming and detailed – let us take the strain, to help your staff focus on priority actions.
- We offer independent, environmental advice and an impartial review of compliance against site applicable current environmental legislation. We also have a team of independent safety professionals who can provide health & safety legal compliance consultancy support.
- We hold a depth of knowledge to enable us to provide additional support in closing out non-conformances, potential non-conformances and opportunities for improvement in a range of areas including Packaging, F-Gas, Waste Classification, Chemical Management and Contaminated Land. We also offer specialist and additional on and off-site resource to compliment your internal team. Legal compliance can be resource intensive - we provide bespoke Legal Registers which can then be easily managed internally.
- For corporate companies and companies with sites in multi jurisdictions, we can assist in meeting U.K., E.U., international, industry and/or corporate requirements.
- Streamlined Energy Carbon Reporting (SECR)
- Contaminated Land
- Environmental Permitting
- Integrated Management Systems
- Air Quality Assessments
- Resource Management – energy, water and waste
- Health & Safety Legal Compliance Consulting
- Chemical Management
- Occupational Hygiene
- Local Exhaust Ventilation
- Training – bespoke and IEMA Approved Courses
Contact Jill Cottrell, Senior Environmental Compliance Consultant via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.