- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Construction Environment Services
Once a project has received planning consent, the need for environmental support is not over. In fact, quite the opposite, a whole new set of skills is required to ensure that environmental planning conditions are satisfied prior to and during construction and for some projects also during operation.
Our Construction Environment Team provides support with discharge of environmental and ecological planning conditions and can fulfil either full time or part time roles as Environmental Manager and Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW) during construction as well as Planning Monitoring Officer (PMO) duties.
Our construction environment services include:
- Pre-construction surveys for European Protected species and birds;
- Preparation of site-specific Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP);
- Preparation of further management or monitoring plans to discharge planning conditions such as Habitat Management Plans (HMP), Bird Monitoring Plans and others;
- Provision of Ecological Clerk of Works / Environmental Clerk of Works (ECoW);
- Provision of experienced and pragmatic construction site Environmental Managers;
- Provision of Planning Monitoring Officers (PMO);
- Environmental monitoring and compliance;
- Design and implementation of de-watering and drainage plans;
- Construction Site Licences under CAR (regulated by SEPA), and
- Health and Safety.
Mabbett can also provide the following associated areas of expertise:
- Contaminated Land Services
- Hydrology/Flood Assessments
- Surface Integrity
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Air Pollution Control
- Noise Assessments
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Policy Development
Contact Jamie Roddie - Manager, Environment via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.