- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Planning and policy processes require clients, developers, contractors, local authorities and other related bodies to take account of the potential environmental impacts of proposed developments. Mabbett offer professional environmental planning, development and design services including pre, construction phase and post construction services.
Our construction environment team carries particular specialism and experience in wind farms and HV cable installation as well as highways and switch/control buildings.
Our construction environment services include:
- Pre and post-construction surveys;
- Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP);
- Ecological Clerk of Works / Environmental Clerk of Works (ECoW);
- Environmental monitoring and compliance;
- Habitat and Construction Management Plans;
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA);
- Hydrology/Flood Assessments
- Design and implementation of de-watering and drainage plans;
- Health and safety;
- Phase I and Extended Phase I surveys;
- Ornithological Surveys;
- Protected Species surveys, and
- Construction Site Licences under CAR (regulated by SEPA).
Mabbett can also provide the following associated areas of expertise:
- Contaminated Land Services
- Surface Integrity
- Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
- Air Pollution Control
- Noise Assessments
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Policy Development
Contact Jamie Roddie - Manager, Environment via email at: email@example.com to discuss further.