- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Key environmental and sustainability issues for the chemical sector include: environmental pollution prevention and control, and improving resource and materials efficiency and management.
Team Mabbett have extensive experience in assisting the chemical sector to manage such issues through:
- provision of resource efficiency audits (water, waste and energy) and associated prioritised actions plans and implementation support;
- development, implementation and on-going maintenance of either a stand alone or integrated environmental, health and safety, energy or quality management system;
- all aspects of multi-media environmental permitting;
- provision of multi-media environmental monitoring;
- environmental pollution control systems review, design and commissioning; and
- mechanical and electrical building services review, low carbon engineering design, construction oversight, start-up and commissioning.
Team Mabbett integrates seamlessly into our client’s facilities and process engineering teams and/or their environmental, health and safety team, to provide additional technical resource or specialist skills that may not be present in-house. We deliver these resources and skills on an ‘as needed’ basis, whether it is for a specific project or as part of an on-site services contract.