- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
The aerospace sector operates against a backdrop of increasing resource, materials and utilities costs, and competition, as well as regulatory pressures to reduce environmental impacts from operations to include green house gas emissions and pollution prevention and control.
Team Mabbett has served the aerospace sector since the company’s inception and continues to serve many of the major multi-national companies within the aerospace sector across the U.K., Ireland and E.U.
Specific areas of expertise Mabbett can provide to the aerospace sector include:
- development, implementation and on-going maintenance of either a stand alone or integrated environmental, health and safety, energy or quality management system;
- all aspects of multi-media environmental permitting;
- provision of multi-media environmental monitoring;
- environmental pollution control systems review, design and commissioning; and
- mechanical and electrical building services review, low carbon engineering design, construction oversight, start-up and commissioning.
Team Mabbett integrates seamlessly into our client’s facilities and process engineering teams and/or their environmental, health and safety team, to provide additional technical resource or specialist skills that may not be present in-house. We deliver these resources and skills on an ‘as needed’ basis, whether it is for a specific project or as part of an on-site services contract.