- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is a tool used to inform and assess the significant effects of a project or development proposal on the environment.
Our experienced EIA Team specialise in undertaking robust EIAs for a range of development types offering full coverage of the U.K. and Ireland. Our diverse experience includes energy, minerals, waste, housing and commercial developments.
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) services include:
- Project Management
- EIA Team coordination
- Screening to establish whether EIA is required
- Production of EIA Report/ Environmental Statements
- Non-Technical Summary production
- Community consultation and public exhibitions
- Stakeholder engagement
- Post-consent monitoring
The EIA Team works closely with Mabbett’s in-house technical experts to ensure an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach to all projects. As such, our complementary services include the following:
- Ecological and Ornithological Surveys
- Noise Assessment
- Air Quality Assessment
- Hydrology/ Flood Risk Assessment
- Contaminated Land
Contact Susan Bell, Principal Environmental Planner via email at: SBell@mabbett.eu or T: 0141 227 2303 to discuss further.