- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
The Mabbett E-Learning Academy provides bespoke electronic training courses through the use of educational software and specialist training developers, allowing your employees to get the most from your training and awareness services. We can provide your company with bespoke training packages, held on our web based E-Learning Academy or through your own internal IT systems.
Why consider E-Learning?
The E-Learning Academy allows our clients to provide specialist e-learning training to employees:
- located at international or multi-site locations;
- using a single course or module based learning (adaptable to employee requirements);
- flexibly, allowing training around workloads, availability and at your own pace;
- a standardised and repeatable delivery, everyone receives the same message no matter how often it is run;
- reduced cost and better for the environment (the course can be completed at your desk!), and
- training can be scheduled around your employees work commitments, training records are automatically updated and training certificates can be printed at any time.
Mabbett work with our clients to develop the technical training package and use our specialist e-learning professionals to provide an interactive and engaging learning experience. The Mabbett E-Learning Academy is ideal for conducting management system training, improving employee awareness and providing specialist training for specific job roles.
The training package allows employees to undertake an assessment at the end of the course or after each module, as required. The assessment is marked automatically with an option to re-sit if required. We provide options for automatic creation of reminders for course completion, certificates and update of training matrices to record successfully completed courses.
Contact Jamie Roddie, Senior Environmental Consultant via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.