- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Mabbett offer a comprehensive range of drainage services, from the provision of Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS) strategies for large scale projects to waste-water solutions for a single dwelling. All solutions are aimed at meeting the requirements of relevant legislation including the Water Environment (Controlled Activities) (Scotland) Regulations (CAR).
Our technical staff support our clients’ needs based around environmental compliance and strive to deliver cost-effective drainage solutions.
Our drainage services include the following:
- Sewage and waste-water treatment and disposal resolution (including soakaways, septic tanks, package treatment plants).
- Site Investigations for SUDS, including soakaways, and provision of surface water drainage strategies.
- Drainage Impact Assessments (DIA) to support planning / building warrant applications in respect of SUDS and sewage treatment and disposal.
- Flooding Risk Assessments.
- Securing CAR authorisations (Registrations and Licences) from the Scottish Environment Protection Agency, Water Resource Act consents from the Environment Agency plus relevant permissions from Scottish Water, Marine Scotland and the Crown Estate.
- Advice on environmental law governing all aspects of sewage and surface water treatment and disposal, including SUDS strategies.
- Advice on waste management and the use of exemptions for waste disposal.
Contact David Clark, Environmental Coordinator, Process Engineering via email at email@example.com to discuss further.