- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Derek J. McNab
CEng, CSci, CEnv, FIChemE, MIEMA
Derek is Managing Director (MD) and a shareholder of Mabbett. Derek holds responsibility for the performance of the company and is also responsible for developing, implementing and directing business and marketing strategy in the U.K. and Europe.
A long-standing employee, Derek joined Mabbett in 2000 as an Environmental Engineer. He progressed with the firm to lead the Environmental Engineering Group and was then promoted to Associate and General Manager, and in 2010 became a Director.
Derek holds the following professional accreditations:
- Chartered Engineer (CEng);
- Chartered Scientist (CSci);
- Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv);
- Fellow of the Institution of Chemical Engineers (FIChemE), and
- Full Member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (MIEMA).
Not only is Derek a key member of Mabbett, he is also a well-known and respected engineering professional. Derek is also:
- Former Chairman of the IChemE Scottish Members Group (2008-2012), and
- a Visiting Professor at the University of Strathclyde, Department of Chemical and Process Engineering.
Contact Derek via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0141 227 2309.