- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Site Specific DSEAR Risk Assessment and Awareness Training
Mabbett Approach and Delivery:
Mabbett were approached by Glanbia Cheese Ltd to provide Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2003 (DSEAR) services for their site in Magheralin, Northern Ireland.
Mabbett duly provided the following support:
- Provision of a DSEAR Hazardous Area Classification and Risk Assessment
- Creation and delivery of a bespoke site specific DSEAR Awareness Training Course.
Recommendations were also highlighted in order to further improve overall safety and operability of the site.
- Provision of a detailed and thorough DSEAR Risk Assessment for the site, which is easily understood.
- Implementation of a clear set of instructions and recommendations to ensure compliance is maintained.
- Increased staff awareness on DSEAR, as well as potential explosions risks on the site and how to control these risks to prevent incidents.
“We now have a very detailed and thorough DSEAR Risk Assessment for our site which is easy to read and understand
We also have a clear set of instructions and recommendations to ensure we remain compliant
We have a team who are now very knowledgeable in regard to the DSEAR Regulations, potential explosions risks on site and more importantly how to control them in order to prevent an explosion from occurring.
We have worked with Mabbett for a number of years and they continue to provide an excellent service which is bespoke for our site. Their professionalism and attention to detail is exactly what we were looking for!"
Chris Wing, H&S Manager
If your site needs help with DSEAR Compliance, contact: Keighley Ziolkowski, Senior Engineer, Process Safety on 0141 227 2329 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org