- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Green Public Procurement
Courses available on request.
- For more information contact Willie Bell, Training Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or a member of our training team at email@example.com.
Public authorities are major consumers of goods and services, playing an important role in maintaining and improving sustainability. Using current good practices and making the correct selection of environmentally friendly goods and services are key factors contributing to sustainability. Public authorities are subject to increased scrutiny regarding purchasing and complying with environmental friendly decisions, this course has been designed to provide a basis for understanding Green Procurement and the ways in which its implementation will be supportive of meeting social expectations.
This 1 day course is designed for Senior Managers and key management representatives, it provides a clear insight into Green Procurement Principles & Practice across the public sector.
To provides a clear insight into the key aspects of Green Procurement within the EU and compliance with current legislation.
Who should attend?
Procurement Directors, Senior Managers and key personnel responsible for the purchasing decision making and are strategic in implementing a positive Green Procurement process.
On successful completion of the programme delegates will be better able to:
- Appreciate the drivers for implementation of Green Procurement Practices
- Understand the key principles
- Engage with stakeholders in a fully informed and authoritative manner
- Undertake preliminary steps in the development of a suitable green procurement process
- Overview of Green Procurement – key principles
- Green Public Procurement in the EU – Criteria & key products / services
- Green Public Procurement – Sustainability Road Mapping & Action Plans
- Green Public Procurement – Legal issues
- Green Public Procurement – Implementation
- Green Public Procurement – Toolkits & Workshop