- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001/BS 8555)
Mabbett assist our clients with full design, development and implementation as well as on-going maintenance and development of either a stand-alone or integrated Environmental Management System. Mabbett also provides environmental awareness (classroom and e-learning) and IEMA approved internal auditor training for informal and registered Environmental Management Systems to ISO 14001 or BS 8555.
In addition to Environmental Management System design, development and implementation, Mabbett also helps clients with the on-going maintenance and development of their Environmental Management System, including legal register updates and support during third party audits. Where appropriate and/or necessary, Mabbett uses energy, water and waste management specialists, drawn from our integrated team, to help address client specific issues for example, resource efficiency or regulatory compliance.
Our success rate in this arena speaks volumes; Mabbett has a 100% first time record in helping companies from a diverse range of industries successfully implement and register their Environmental Management System to ISO 14001 or BS 8555.
Services provided by our environmental management systems consulting team include:
- gap analysis audit to ISO 14001/ BS 8555 based on existing in-house systems;
- environmental policy development;
- identifying and prioritising environmental aspects;
- environmental legislation assessment and legal compliance audit;
- objectives, targets and environmental programmes development;
- development of documentation including procedures, work instructions and forms;
- legislation register completion and evaluation of compliance services;
- internal environmental auditing services, to include shadowing of independent third-party auditors;
- environmental training, to include awareness, management team and IEMA Approved Internal EMS Auditor Course;
- advice and assistance throughout the project;
- assistance with certification audits, and
- planning and implementation of your transition to ISO 14001:2015.
Transitioning to ISO 14001:2015
Our experienced EMS Consultants can assist you to plan your transition to ISO 14001:2015 by undertaking a gap analysis and providing implementation and training support:
- ISO 14001: 2015 gap analysis. Valuable 1-2 day project to plan your transition and development of a prioritised action plan. Identify your strengths and weaknesses and available resource and skills.
- Slick, user-friendly legal registers and compliance audit reports/evidence to supports robust compliance with obligations and enhanced awareness of compliance status.
- On or off-site support - full system revision development and implementation support.
- Internal EMS auditor course.
- ISO 14001:2015 conversion course.
- Senior Management Team MasterClass (half-day/ full day)
- In-company or public workshops for engaging key departments or staff including procurement/design/leadership/contractors/value chain.
Contact Jamie Roddie, Manager, Environment via email at: email@example.com or via phone on 0141 227 2300 to discuss your transition or initial implementation.