- +44 (0) 141 227 2300
Oh My COSHH - Meet the Mabbett COSHH Management Team!
Please meet our team of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) specialists who are here to help you. Our team draws together a wide range of chartered health and safety professionals, occupational hygienists and environmental engineers to allow Mabbett to provide a complete and integrated service to our clients. The focus of our team is to support our clients manage the risks to health through a systematic approach to the management of hazardous substances. Whether you require additional resource to complete tasks such as collating safety data sheets and completing COSHH risk assessments, or specialist technical support for requirements such occupational hygiene monitoring or the design and testing of engineering controls, we are here to support you meet your legal obligations under the COSHH and related regulations.
Our core areas of COSHH expertise include:
- COSHH compliance;
- COSHH inventory and safety data sheet collation;
- COSHH management training;
- development of COSHH risk assessments;
- chemical management support;
- occupational hygiene monitoring (physical, chemical and biological agents);
- thorough examination and testing of local exhaust ventilation (LEV) systems;
- best available technique (BAT) studies for air pollution control (APC) systems;
- technical engineering evaluation, design and commissioning of LEV and APC systems;
- air quality impact assessments; and
- long-term management, operation and maintenance of LEV and APC systems and performance.
Our occupational hygienists are members of the British Occupational Hygiene Society and Mabbett is listed on the BOHS Directory of Occupational Hygiene Services. Similarly, our environmental engineers hold BOHS modules, including P601, P602, P603 and P604.
Contact Omar Khalid, Manager, Health and Safety via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0141 227 2326 (health and safety/occupational hygiene/compliance) or Ross Ramsay, Manager, Mechanical and Electrical via email at: email@example.com or via phone on 0141 227 2313 (engineering controls) to discuss your COSHH management requirements.